○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Milestone Celebration

From 2 minutes to... 200! I didn't realize until I updated my records that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was my 200th PlayStation 3 game! I played the game a little bit yesterday and I didn't expect it to have a grotesque level of violence. Revengeance is all about cutting people up any way you want and the whole thing can be a bit gory and over the top. But it's all fun and I like it thus far. For a moment, I thought that I would never get my PS3 library to ever hit the 200+ mark, especially with the upcoming premature death of the PS3. 

It's certainly bloody, but will it end up being bloody good?

No comments: