○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blood in the Game Room

I am still recovering from the horror of this: Tonight, my Game Room has been stained by plenty of human blood. Was it an act of vandalism? A sign of devil (or god) worship? Or something else entirely? Well, it was the third option actually. I hit my left foot on the doorway to my Game Room hard. It was quite painful but it's always painful when you hit your foot so I didn't even think about checking the damage. I sat down on the chair in front of the entertainment center for a while and then started walking around the room to set myself up for a fun gaming session. When I noticed that the pain was still there, I reached down for my foot and felt the nasty coat of blood on the sole of my feet. Upon closer inspection, there was a big gash next to my small toe - yikes! I am very bad with blood so I yelled out for my spouse who immediately came to the rescue to help me bandage the wound. When I stepped back into the Game Room, I noticed that there was blood everywhere.

It was very messy underneath the chair.

As if the pain was not bad enough, cleaning up the blood made the whole experience a whole lot worse. The blood stains were so rich and thick... and the smell that permeated the air was just so... strong. I think I would have been in pure ecstasy if I was a vampire. I will never look at my gaming space the same way again. It's funny of course that now that I can barely move that left foot, I have the cravings for Dance Masters... No!!!

It took a while for the bleeding to stop and it still hurts like a LIVE Gold subscription fee.

No comments: