○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mother/Hater?

Electronic Arts is utilizing a great advertising campaign for their soon to be released Dead Space 2 for the Personal Computer, PlayStation 3, and the X-Box 360: mom shock reactions. They have supposedly conducted a "market research" where holier-than-thou mothers were shown nasty clips from the game and were asked to share their reactions to all the carnage. I really doubt that the whole scenario was authentic but one thing is for sure, it makes for one heck of an entertaining show. Check out the funny clips by clicking this hilariously named website and enjoy the stereotypical view of what a conservative mom is really all about when it comes to video game violence and horror.

I don't know, I thought those "Real Housewives" shows would be a lot more terrifying than this game.

No comments: