○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 29, 2011

All-Day Gaming

I can't recall the last time that I have played a video game nonstop from the time I wake up in the morning until it's about time for me to go to bed. Well, "non-stop" here does include the occasional bathroom breaks and snack runs. Though I didn't stop to eat a big meal in the form of breakfast or lunch - I did eat a full dinner however - I did ensure that I had a good intake of nutrients and water to sustain me. The game that had me glued to my gaming chair was non other than League of Legends for the Personal Computer. Time went by so very fast because I was having such a blast. Usually on a Saturday, I do try to spend my time doing things other than gaming but since my significant other was in the mood for a trash television marathon, I thought it would be best that we both spend the day doing the individual things that each of us enjoy.

Irelia is one of my current favorites.

After dinner, I did manage to pull myself away from LoL and played a little bit of Halo:Reach on the X-Box 360. Is it just me or is this game just a bit boring? The graphics are rather awful though they are much improved from the previous Halo games. I really like the cool-looking armor pieces that can be equipped on your Spartan but since this game is played in the first person view, you can't rally admire how your character looks unless you decide to watch the video replays. Oh well, at least you can gawk at it while watching the real time story cinematic. After about half an hour of this game, I went straight back to LoL. So how does it feel to play video games all day long? It was a lot of fun and it didn't drain much energy from me. As a matter of fact, I am thinking of playing a couple of more rounds of LoL before I go to bed. I don't know, maybe I should really just go to sleep instead so that I can do this all over again tomorrow.

The manliest Spartan ever?

No comments: