○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Game Alert: A Good Kind of Opposition Edition!

All three of Relic Entertainment's Company of Heroes releases are being sold at a discounted rate on Steam for their weekend sale. I really enjoyed the original Company of Heroes: it is a spectacular real time strategy game set in a realistic, brutal setting of World War II. This is the reason why I have inducted Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts into my Game Library today. I have been meaning to get it for a while now but you probably have noticed that my Purchase List is getting longer and longer these days. OF is a standalone addition to the original game and it includes new factions as well as new campaigns. Getting this game actually reminded me that I still need to finish up the campaign mode of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. I have to get back into that game very soon.

You want to be in the company of these heroes.

No comments: