○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Game Alert: Aquarium Collection

I love aquarium games though I am selective about which ones I induct into my Game Library. I have My Aquarium on the Nintendo Wii and I was thinking about getting the sequel My Aquarium 2 but with the improved original game being released on the PlayStation 3 recently, I decided to go for that version instead. Aquatopia for the PS3 was average and the lack of customization and interactivity really hurts the game so I am looking forward to experiencing the wealth of options found in My Aquarium. I like the fact that the fish could actually grow from infancy to adulthood and that you can upload footage from the game to YouTube. This release looks a lot better than it did on the Wii and runs in full 1080p... And what's this? It comes with trophies too for those who are crazy about those things.

Mine, not yours!

No comments: