○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nintendo's Platinum Reward 2009

I finally received the reward I ordered in July for being last fiscal year's Club Nintendo Platinum member. Took them long enough to send it to me. So who won the fight between Doc Louis and the Mario Hat? If you have been paying attention to the list of games I own on the Nintendo Wii, you probably already know the answer to that.


That's one long box.


It's-a me, Mario Hat!


Strange, there is no epilepsy warning on the "Instruction Manual".


I now know what I'm going to be next Halloween.


The design is quite authentic.

No comments: